domenica 29 marzo 2009

MY DEL.ICIO.US BOOKMARKS

If you're curious to see what my interests are, go and visit my bookmarks on delicious.com. Since I think they are more or less common to yours maybe you find something pleasant!
I found an interesting site with practice of pronunciation, quizzes, grammatical exercises and other intellectual plays that are always useful to improve our language skills. (www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/grammar/pron/).
If you want to have a break and relax, go and visit www.tv.com! It's really great. You can watch series, cartoons, such as That's 70's show, the simpsons or the griffins (I love them!!) and other funny videos. If you love animals and documentay films, visit the nationalgeographic site. It's gorgeous!
I look forward to seeing what you propose and suggest.
See you soon! Take care!

2 commenti:

  1. Hi Francesca!

    I watched the Griffins, too! ;-)
    I would like to thank you for sharing your bookmarks with us! I believe that Delicious will help us to find useful material for our dissertation...at least I hope so!
    May I suggest you to add some links to your post? Clicking on a word is easier than copying the link or searchin on the Web.
    As far as language is concerned, please check capital letters and instead of "common" I would say "similar" interests.

    Have a nice day,
    Francesca M.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hi EKA =),
    TV.com it's fantastic. I have to thank you a lot for this Website you suggested me.It is like the discover of America=). Up now, I'll use TV.com to watch my favourite TV-series=). As far as language is concerned I think you have only to have a look to capital letters, but it seems to me you write always realy good=). Have a good evening.
    ELE

    RispondiElimina