domenica 22 marzo 2009

COMMENT ON THE BLOGSPHERE

Hi! It's me again!
In this post I'd like to share with you my first experience with blogging and my feelings in surfing the net.
I needed a lot of time before I found a nice blog that was interesting, pleasant, relaxing and very readable also for you. I didn't imagine that the blogsphere could be so vast! And obviously, I got lost many times! I really have no sense of direction also in my everyday life. "Alas!" this characteristic of mine has confirmed itself also in surfing the net! Anyway, I did it!
If you are creative, imaginative and you're good with you're hands, here is the blog for you: http://www.ihanna.nu/blog/.
On reading this blog you realize that the language used is very clear and simple, in opposition to other blogs I read, which are more, let's say, "élitist": in fact, in dealing with specific matters, they use a terminology that can be very difficult to understand to a person who doesn't know those topics.
If you read the blogger's personal profile you'll find out that the girl is Swedish and a journalist who has published many books in these years. She writes about her passions in life, including creativity in general, photography and art. It has been interesting to discover how to use the Web to share passions, dreams, knowedge and also to make money! If you see, indeed, on the blog there are many links connected to, for example, Amazon, which give you the possibility of buying some of her hand-made creations.
I think this blog has a well-organized structure that makes its reading easier and more pleasant. There are many pictures and photos followed by descriptions of the immortalized moments, or simple instructions of how to create something similar to her creations.
What I like most of this blog is that it is interrupted here and there by keywords, phrases, expressions from various sources, which give voice to the blogger's particular philosophy of life, and she wants to share it with us!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento